Sunday, September 4, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Gadget-Less Geek! This is a blog about stuff that happens in the tech world(mostly in the mobile space, since I love phones.) The reason the blog is named as it is, you may ask? Well, despite all the smartphones out there in the world, I don't have one. So you see way this blog is named why it is named.
I also want to say that is not a relation to the other blog similarly named on this service.
     So what can you expect from me, you wonder? Well, I hope to publish a post at least every day of the week, and maybe further down the road, perhaps a podcast! Hey, there's solo pod-casts out there right?
      I don't know how things will turn out, but I figure it's worth a shot.

                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                           duke82722009
(That's my blog name.)

Post #1

No comments:

Post a Comment